How do I upgrade/downgrade my hosting package?
First determine which package you would like to upgrade to. One of the best pages for comparing the packages from the small hosting packages to the larger hosting packages offered is https://totalserversolutions.com.
UPGRADE and DOWNGRADE PROCEDURE:
To upgrade or downgrade your hosting account, you will need to follow these steps:
1) Log into the Web Hosting Billing System at https://portal.my-tss.com/clientarea.php with your email address & password:
2) Click on the Services link from the menu, then select the "My Services" link from the drop down menu:
3) On this page, click on "View Details" next to the hosting package you wish to upgrade/downgrade.
4) Select the "Management Actions" tab and select upgrade/downgrade from the options:
5) Select the appropriate billing cycle from the dropdown, and click "Choose Product" to upgrade/downgrade to the appropriate plan:
6) The system will then generate a prorated invoice for you. Once the invoice is paid, the package is upgraded.
If you're upgrading or downgrading to/from a hosting package that includes a Dedicated IP address, your site may need to move to a new server. Please note that if your site is live, this reassignment may cause some downtime for DNS propogation, so we'd like to schedule the move with you via ticket if we can.
Was this answer helpful?
To view your invoice please log into the billing system with your email address and password at...
As much as we hate to see a customer canceling their hosting account with Hands-on, the...
Why should I move my domain registration, and how should I go about it? The main reasons to move...
From time to time we get questions from our users asking if the billing system here at Total...
Domains, like hosting accounts, will automatically renew each term, unless you specify otherwise....